Translate my posts in to any language

Monday 4 December 2017

Blogmas Day Four - 10 Things i love about christmas


For today's post i thought i would share the ten things i love about Christmas 

1. Seeing Family as i think iv mentioned we are a busy family and we don't see each other as much as we should and my uncle comes home from America at Christmas and its just really nice to see almost everyone before Christmas 
2. Christmas music iv been listening to it since the end of October but its now socially acceptable to listen to it and no one can complain (well they can but i find if you just turn up the music it drowns them out lol)
3. The food all the food why is Christmas food so tasty.
4. buying Christmas gifts - As iv got older i love buying for people and watching them open their gifts Christmas morning
5. Fairy lights i love fairy lights 
6. Putting the Christmas tree up it always makes me feel so cosy and warm when i look at it 
7. Presents As much as i love buying presents i do like receiving and opening them 
8. Christmas movies as I'm writing this I'm currently watching Arthur Christmas 
9. Christmas Specials like last year il being doing a post on which ones I'm looking forward to (: 
10. Being able to stay in my PJ's all day Christmas day its the best feeling ever 

Let me know what you love about Christmas 

Becki x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger