Translate my posts in to any language

Sunday 10 December 2017

Blogmas Day Nine - Holly Jolly Christmas Tag


Blogmas isn't Blogmas for me without one or two tags and this year is no different (: i just typed in the christmas tags and found the holly jolly christmas tag i did the christmas tag last year and didn't want to repeat myself i tag anyone who want's to do it (:

-Favorite Christmas movie?
The Grinch (: iv watched it to many times to count since October.

-Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
I hope im on the nice list 
-Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo!
We have never done a Christmas card photo i think thats something other countries do 
-Have you ever had a White Christmas?-
No in Britain we get it either before christmas or just after christmas which is typical British weather 

-Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At my mums 
-Play or sing your favorite Christmas song!
I cant do either on here so il link it Merry Christmas Everyone
-Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
My mum used to let me and my brother open all of our dads presents on christmas eve when we were younger but now thats stopped
-Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Without looking it up all i can remember Rodoulph Comet Blizten and Prancer
-What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Going to my grandma's on the 23rd of december and seeing her and my uncle who's over from america for christmas though i am doing overtime that day 7am-11am so im going to be a walking zombie maybe il sleep in the car on the way to grandma's
-Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake all the way much safer for the animals and less mess and we've always had fibre optic trees so much easier
-Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Mums apple crumble she only makes it christmas day 
-Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
while i was younger receiving but as iv gotten older giving gifts is a lot better (:
-Show us your tackiest Christmas attire!
Dont have any lol but it is christmas jumper day next friday and i still havn't bought a jumper yet
-What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York 
-Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
i dont think so which is a shame
-Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
i love to think im somewhere between pro and sort of ok lol
-Most memorable Holiday moment?
going to DisneyLand just before christmas when i was younger 
-What made you realize the truth about Santa?
i think i saw my mum and dad taking present's downstairs and it sort of clicked
-Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I always do and they stick for about a month and then by December im like crap stopped doing my resolutions 

-What makes the Holidays special for you?
Spending time with the family its the one day out of the year where me and my brother get along (we do get along but we always argue)

Becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger