Translate my posts in to any language

Thursday 7 December 2017

Blogmas day Six - Reveal your tree


We have one tree in the living room (like most people) and i have one in my room which is Disney themed (:  
But I'm just going to show you my tree as the living room one isn't quite ready but you will see the tree in my upcoming how we decorated for Christmas's like This One i did (: 
All the baubles are from either Primark Poundland or the Disney Store (: 
The lights are battery powered and are from Sainsburys and they come with batteries which other stores don't normally do 
The tree itself is a 4ft tree and its from Homebase last year i believe it was £10 though just checking the website now it does say that its £8 so maybe it was or maybe they've lowered the price. 

So this is my tree it definitely looks better in the dark but that could just be due to the way i have put my tree up (i was very impatient

Feel free to tag me in your trees either on Instagram or Twitter (: 

Becki x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger