Translate my posts in to any language

Sunday 3 December 2017

Blogmas day Three Christmas wish list


My Christmas lists have been done and sent to the people they need to go to for about a month now but this wish list is if I had the money what I'd buy myself (:
I know how lucky i am to be able to save to buy these things even if it does take me longer then other people.
I would never ask my family or friends for these as they are expensive items and id rather save up for them myself without my family doing so.

1. A Macbook

My laptop is so broken I don't know how it's still working it's been dropped so many times the battery fell out of it and won't go back in so it needs to be plugged in at all times it has a crack in the top of it and the screen is going but being real I can't just go out and spend £200+ on a laptop unless I don't want to pay any bills or eat for a month yey for a low income. I have looked at getting a MacBook on credit from apple or brighthouse but it's £22.00 a week at brighthouse or £54 a month at apple and my bank just cannot afford that until i get another job unfortunately.

2. A Camera preferably with a flip screen

If you watch my youtube channel then you will know that i film on my iphone which is fine but i only have a 16GB phone which means i have to constantly stop and transfer what iv filmed over to my ipad and carry on which is becoming a faf to be honest.

3. A Apple Watch Series 3

I have a very cheap fitness watch that works in water but it drains my battery all the time as it has to be constantly connected to bluetooth and I'm not quite sure how actuate it is as one week at aqua fusion it will say iv burnt 700 calories the next week it will only be 135 so I'm like which one is it ?? or maybe its me not working hard enough lol. Iv looked in to it and you can use the newer one in the water which is perfect for me (: i decided against the fit bit as i didn't like the reviews on the waterproof one plus the apple watch doubles as a watch which is always handy (:

What is on your christmas wishlist if you have one ?? 

becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger