Translate my posts in to any language

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Life Update

Because iv not posted in so long everything i write doesn't look right. I think iv put to much pressure on myself to come back with a bang so to speak. But as I'm writing this I'm realising that this is a life update it doesn't have to be all fancy so here goes. 


What have i been up to since i last posted almost 2 months ago ??

I turned another year older on the 6th February. 

Also on the 6th of Feb I got a Syrian hamster called bear who's slowly coming around to being tamed she will take treats off me and let me stroke her but that's it at the moment she is still very young i think she was about 6-8 weeks when i got her from pets at home.I'm also making her a bigger cage which i think I'm going to do both a video and a post on. 
Image may contain: indoor and food

Since getting another hamster after Cloudy passed in 2015 iv found myself watching countless hamster videos on youtube i really like Erins Animals and HammyLux 

I caught the cold bug from someone at work and my voice decided to give up which is great when you work on a checkout in retail !! 

My laptop decided that it was going to give up and not load certain things up so that is the main reason why iv not posted as iv had no means to but my brand new laptop came this morning woo !! its the HP Stream 14inch in blue and I'm in love with it (:

Iv been getting to grips with my new schedule for work and trying to figure out self scan im ok with it i just can't put the receipt paper in !! no matter how many times I'm shown i still cannot get the hang off it which is annoying.

And today Milo (my cat) put her big brave boots on and actually came in to the living room while the dog was in there (my dog and cat do not get on so this was amazing) it only lasted a few minutes as i think Blake (the dog) was jealous of me stroking Milo and went to chase her !! (he didn't get her she ran upstairs and i got his collar) but I'm so proud of Milo (: 

So that's my life update completely boring but i wanted to explain where iv been and what iv been doing (: 


Becki x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger