Translate my posts in to any language

Thursday 26 April 2018

Anatomical's Review

Over a month ago the lovely people over at Anatomical's sent me some lovely product's that i have been testing out.

This post would off been up sooner but i had a reaction to a new foundation so stopped testing anything until my face calmed down.

Every product Anatomical's Produce and sell are cruelty free which is amazing. They also have very funky names for their products which i love.

One or two of these mask's will stain your brush i'm not bothered about that but thought i should mention it just in case anyone doesn't like there brushes to stain.

I also apologise for the faces i pull when taking the pictures apparently i cannot take a normal picture lol !!





































Oi! you throbhead - Headache relief balm



If you have never tried this stuff then you need to its amazing !!
I had a really bad headache and nothing was touching it i tried paracetamol , cold compress , sitting in a dark room nothing was touching it until in remembered i had been sent this it honestly is a god send and i don't use that lightly. The tin was easy to open and the product was easy to apply i just rubbed my finger around the product to warm it up and then applied it to my temples and forehead a little goes a long way so this will last you ages and almost immediately i felt a cooling sensation which came from the menthol in the balm which i loved as finally something was making my headache subside i mean don't get me wrong i still had my headache but not half as bad as it was and now i never leave home without this now and once i have used this one up i will be purchasing more.

High noon for the prune - Dry relief balm




























I have very dry skin and eczema so i'm always on the look out for a product that will soothe my skin. Iv recently had really dry kneecaps (i know right!) every night iv been using this and my kneecaps have never felt softer.
I also use this on my hands i work in a supermarket on the checkouts and i tend to find my hands get dry during the day scanning peoples shopping i have hand cream in my bag but i always forget to use it as its out of site out of mind but while i'm using it on my kneecaps iv been massaging the leftover balm in to my hands and they feel so soft to me it has a slight lemon scent to it which i love !

Look youv'e got chocolate all over your face - Anti stress face mask 


As soon as i started applying the face mask it felt cooling which i love you can very easily get 2 applications out of one single use sachet which is amazing !! 
The smell is what i was drawn to first it really does smell like chocolate. 
The product is thick but very easy to spread all over your face (you can take it down your neck i just don't like doing that) I left the mask on for 10-15 mins as per the instructions. It was very easy to take off as well i either use a damp cloth or baby wipes (depending on how lazy i am) this time i used baby wipes and it only took two to take the mask off. My skin felt so soft after this mask and still smelt like chocolate which is a nice benefit. It was only when i was uploading the photos for this one that i realised that i had not taken a photo of me in the mask or i did and i cannot find it sorry !

No breakouts its Alcatraz for spots - purifying charcoal face mask 


The smell of this mask reminds me of something and i cannot put my finger on it which is a shame. I did think this mask would be pure black like other charcoal mask's iv tried so it surprised me when it came out like a slate grey this mask is super thick and very cooling i put more of the mask on the place's where i had breakouts. I will say its a good job i was home alone when i did this mask as it is kinda scary looking. It took about 10 mins for the mask to completely dry i think that's because i put quite a thick layer on some parts of my face. It took a little bit of scrubbing to get the mask of completely but i think that's due to the colour of the mask not the mask it'self after the mask was off my skin felt soft and the natural redness i have in my face had seemed to calm down as well which is always a bonus as i hate how red my face is.

Farewell the scarlet pimplehell - Deep cleansing mud mask 



If i could bottle the scent of this mask then i would the smell was amazing and it totally relaxed me. 
This one reminded me of the charcoal one as they were very similar in colour but as iv already mentioned this one smelt amazing. 
This one irritated my forehead which i'm super sad about and had to wipe off but the rest of my face was fine. The mask washed off easily and my face felt super soft. 

That's what i call well stung - Skin boosting honey face mask  



Before opening this one i thought it would actually be honey or honey like consistency but it surprised me when i opened it and it was yellow i fully became a minion while wearing this and it was fantastic (: my skin felt so soft after this mask. I will say you do get a slight yellow ting once you have removed this mask but i just used some cleansing water and that went away (:

Massive thanks to Anatomical's for sending me these amazing products to try don't for get to check them out on Instagram 

Becki x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger